Set amongst a landscape of tropical gardens, palm fringed pavilions and reflection pools that echo both the romance and the grandeur of Sri Lanka, Reef is the perfect romantic retreat.
Elegant suites, named after famed water flowers of Sri Lanka, feature romantic four-poster canopied beds, free-standing, hand carved granite baths and luxurious beauty products by Kama Ayurveda. Two state-of-the-art kitchen serve a tantalising array of Western cuisine, Sri Lankan delicacies and fresh seafood, served indoors or al fresco.
Enjoy a stroll along the beautiful beach, join a yoga class or game of table tennis, or explore the extensive landscaped tropical gardens on the 700m jogging track. Be pampered at Reefresh Spa and indulge in a rejuvenating wrap, massage or facial – complete bliss.
|Location:||On the south west coast of Sri Lanka|
|Transfer Time:||Approximately 2 hours from Colombo International airport|
|Rooms/Suites:||7 – consisting of Lily Pond Suites, Main House Suites and Ocean Suites|
|Restaurants/Bars:||2 – dine in the restaurant by the pool or al fresco under the stars|
|Water Activities:||Swimming pool|
|Land Activities:||Tennis, table tennis, jogging track, yoga|
|Spa/Beauty Services:||Reefresh Spa|
|Board Basis:||Bed & Breakfast|
4 night stay from €1,769 per person
Prices based on 2 persons sharing a Lily Pond Suite on a Bed & Breakfast basis and valid for stays between 1 May and 15 July 2016. Price includes return scheduled flights from Dublin, all airport taxes and private car transfers. Prices are for guidance only and are subject to availability. Please contact us for alternative dates and departure points.
Wedding / Honeymoon
Our specialists and in-resort co-ordinators are on hand with information on how to make the most of your special day, whether it be for your Wedding, Honeymoon or Renewal of Vows, offering advice on a range of packages with a number of optional extras from simple, elegant and romantic ceremonies to unforgettable and spectacular celebrations.
This sample package, provides all the key elements required for your wedding in paradise and includes:
- Lover’s cocktail and Temple flower garlands on arrival
- Tropical flowers in the suite
- Five course celebratory candle lit dinner (excluding beverages)
- Wedding cocktail
- Services of registrar
- 20mins firework display with the couples names written up in fireworks
- Documentation (although the couple do need to arrange certain paperwork and send to us before arrival)
- Witnesses as required
- Bouquet of flowers for the bride and button hole for the groom
- Flower arch and Flowers for the Registrar’s table
- Honeymoon breakfast in the suite
- Traditional decorated oil lamp
- Translation of documentation
- Services of wedding coordinator
- Kandyan dancers and drummers to welcome the couple as they arrive for the ceremony
- Photographer with issue of 30 photographs in an album
This sample package is subject to availability. Price is subject to currency fluctuation and to change by resort, elements of each package are also subject to change by resort.
For more information on this or other wedding options please contact us.
Can’t make it to our office? No problem. Just call us, or send us an sms text message
and we’ll immediately connect you to one of our travel professionals. Alternatively you can email us, or request a callback