Deccan Oydssey – Jewels of the Deccan Tour
Mumbai to Mumbai, Rail Journeys
8 days / 7 nights from from €4,789
Get an insight into India’s glorious history and rich culture with this royal journey.
The Jewels of the Deccan Odyssey is a 7 night/8 day tour that explores the true beauty of India that lies in its popular tourist destinations. Visit the historic monuments at Bijapur, seek blessings at holy shrines of Aihole and Pattadakal, enjoy sightseeing at Badami, discover the architectural marvels of Hampo, shop for souvenirs in Hyderabad’s markets and visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Ajanta and Ellora Caves.
If Only… recommends including at least 1 night pre and post-tour accommodation to fully enjoy the sights and sounds of Mumbai.
View our Special Offer from €4,789
- Take in the bustling streets of magnificent Mumbai
- Visit the royal palaces and impressive temples of Hempi
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site Ellora Caves
- Return flights with Emirates
- 1 night pre and post tour at Trident Nariman Point, Mumbai with Breakfast
- 8 day/7 night Deccan Odyssey rail journey in a Deluxe Cabin with Full Board daily
- Private transfers and airport taxes
Prices are per person and based on 2 adults sharing. Valid for departures on 5 October and 30 November 2017 and 15 February and 21 April 2018 and must be booked by 30 June 2017. Please call for more details. Subject to availability.
Overnight accommodation: Trident Nariman Point
Travelling times, mode of transport and visits to attractions may be subject to change depending on opening times and local conditions.
Can’t make it to our office? No problem. Just call us, or send us an sms text message
and we’ll immediately connect you to one of our travel professionals. Alternatively you can email us, or request a callback