Connacht PRO14 Tour to South Africa
12 Days from €2,295 pps
See the men of the West take on the men of the South in an old fashioned rugby tour! Connacht travel to South Africa to face the Southern Kings and the Toyota Cheetahs in the 2018/2019 Guinness PRO14. This trip is a great chance to enjoy some top class rugby and take in some of the amazing sights that South Africa has to offer. Ever fancied seeing wildlife in their natural habitat? Well look no further – included in your tour you will have the chance to see magnificent wildlife whilst on a game drive outside Port Elizabeth – How many of the BIG FIVE will you see?? Our pre-match or post-match authentic Braii are a great way to enjoy time with the group and enjoy the build up and hopefully the post match celebrations! Enjoy your days at leisure in Cape Town sitting by the pool or if you prefer to do some sightseeing tours, we will have plenty of options available such as Robben Island, Table Mountain or for those of you wanting to sample some of the fabulous South African wines you can join us on our wine tasting day trip.
11 Nights/ 12 Days from €2,295 pps
Tour Dates: 22nd November – 3rd December 2018
What’s on offer:
- 3 nights – 4* Radisson Blu, Port Elizabeth (or similar)
- 4 nights – 4* Sun Square City Bowl, Cape Town (or similar)
- 2 nights – 4* Southern Sun, Bloemfontein (or similar)
Cat 1 Match Ticket to Southern Kings v Connacht
Cat 1 Match Ticket to Toyota Cheetahs v Connacht
- Included Extras: Trip to the Amakhala Game Lodge for a game drive and lunch experience.
- Single supplement @ €725
- Travel insurance. It is vital that you have travel insurance and we strongly recommend that you are covered from the time of booking as this may assist you in recovering monies paid in the unfortunate event of you having to cancel your trip. We offer travel insurance starting from €29pp. Please note that this is only available to residents of the Republic of Ireland.
- Upgrade to Business Class or First Class flights: We can quote on request and supplements will apply. Subject to availability.
- Personal expenses such as tips for meals, gratuities, telephone calls, beverages, all meals not mentioned under inclusions and anything else of a personal nature.
Day 1: Departure
Thursday 22 nd Nov
Depart Dublin this evening on your international flight to Johannesburg.
Day 2: Arrive in South Africa
Day 3: Safari
Day 4: Match Day - Connacht v Southern Kings
Day 5: Cape Town
Day 6: Cape Town
Day 7: Cape Town
- Robben Island
- Table Mountain & Cable Car
- Wine Tour
- 18 Hole Round of Golf
Day 8: Cape Town
Day at leisure.
Day 9: Bloemfontein
Day 10: Match Day - Connacht v Toyota Cheetahs
Day 11: Departure
Day 12: Arrive in Dublin
Call us, or send us an sms text message
and we’ll immediately connect you to one of our travel professionals.
Email Us or Request Callback
Alternatively you can email us, or you can request that we call you back